Essay on importance of English language for all elementary, middle and high school students. We will present various models, a short topic on the importance of the English language, a paragraph on the importance of the English language, an essay on how to learn English, and what are the benefits of learning the English language.
All these topics are about the importance of the English language and that it is the first language in the world, our topics are written in an easy way that suits all educational levels.
Essay on importance of english language
Therefore it was necessary to find a common language among the countries of the world, and today I will write an essay on importance of English language.
In the current era, the world has become almost a small village, thanks to the huge revolution in the field of communication and the invention of the Internet. Communication between people became easy, hence the importance of having a common language spoken by most people.
Therefore, writing an essay on importance of English language will explain the importance of learning the English language in order for it to be the language of communication with most peoples.
The importance of English language
1- English is an international language
English is the official language of many great countries, it is the language of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, the Commonwealth countries.
English is also the official language of the European Union, NATO, the United Nations, the European Association for International Trade, and other international organizations and bodies.
Also, many countries use English as a second language, such as Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and other Middle Eastern countries and others.
From the above it is clear that the English language is the language of most developed countries, which control the global economy.
Most of the world’s population has become using the Internet and its various applications, and therefore they use the English language in their daily lives. This encouraged many young people to learn English, whether through courses or online learning. Writing an essay on importance of English language is a guide to using the internet in learning the English language.
3- English is the language of technology
Undoubtedly, most of what we buy of devices, equipment or tools, are accompanied by instructions in English, in addition to some other languages, which may be the language of the country that imports the product.
Hence, we find that the English language is associated with most of the products we consume, whether they are food, devices, machinery, military equipment or otherwise.
4- English is the language of scientific research
Scientific research is written in English, and it is also published in English-language scientific journals. Also, most countries of the world teach their students English in the various stages of education, and at the university level, English is the language in which students study, especially in the College of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering and others. Even some law schools teach students in English, and this is very useful for knowledge of international law.
Benefits of learning English
Learning the English language has many benefits, and we will mention some of them in the essay on importance of English language such as:
- English is a common language among the world’s population for understanding and communication.
- English is used in education at its various levels as a second language in countries that do not speak English.
- English is the language of the Internet, and therefore it provided an opportunity to use and analyze information and data.
- English is used in communication between people, as it is the official language of 60 countries around the world.
- The English language has an important role in developing mental abilities and innovation.
- One of the most important conditions for getting a good job is good command of the English language.
- You use the English language when you want to establish relationships with people around the world, as there are 1.5 billion people around the world who speak English.
- English is the language of modern technology and science, so that most research papers are written in English or translated into English.
- The English language helps you in traveling around the world, and enables you to learn about the culture of other peoples.
Why and where do we need English?
We need the English language in many situations, and we will mention in the essay on importance of english language some of these situations:
- Getting a job, the world has become more close, and there are international companies, employing people from all over the world, so there was a need for a common language for understanding, and English is the language that is used at work.
- Improving your professional level is one of the most important benefits of learning English, as this will give you a better job opportunity.
- Creating new relationships, getting to know new people, all of this requires a common language in which people can understand, and English is the most common language, many people speak it.
- Improving your personal level is one of the benefits of learning English, as speaking more than one language provides you with an outstanding social status.
- Traveling around the world and learning about other cultures requires proficiency in the English language, as most people speak or understand English.
- Conveying feelings, emotions, and exchanging ideas needs a common language, especially if these people do not speak your language.
- Following up on international news is one of the benefits of learning English, as you can follow international news and events in English.
Ways to learn english
It has become very easy to learn the English language, and in the essay on importance of english language we will mention the most important ways to learn English:
- Traveling to an English-speaking country is one of the most important ways to learn English quickly, as you deal with people who speak English directly, so you can acquire new vocabulary every day, in addition to that you will learn the dialect and modern words circulated among young people, and so on.
- Learn English in specialized language centers, especially if English is the official language of teachers.
- English language courses, which are under the supervision of the Ministry of Education.
- Learn English via the Internet and the educational videos and others that it provides.
At the end of the essay on importance of English language, I hope you have benefited. We have presented multiple models such as a short essay on the importance of the English language, a paragraph on the benefits of learning English, and an article on how to learn the English language.
In this essay, I explained the importance of the English language because it is a global language, and it is the official language of 60 countries, and 1.5 billion people around the world speak English. In addition, it is the language of international institutions and bodies, as well as the language of the Internet.
To read more, click on the following link:
- Importance of reading books essay in English
- Essay on importance of friends
- Essay on importance of reading