The achievements of President Al- Sisi,The achievements of President Sisi in English we will know through it a lot of projects and information about all the important achievements in the era of President Abdel Fattah Sisi. All of this information will be found here in the achievements of President Al- Sisi.
The achievements of President Al- Sisi
There is no doubt that the past period witnessed significant achievements under the leadership of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi. Here we will learn about the most important achievements of the last three years. All of this information will be found here in the achievements of President Al- Sisi .
After three years of Sisi presidency, the results of the development of the agricultural sector were as follows: entry of new markets for the export of Egyptian agricultural products, the disappearance of the shortages of agricultural commodities and the expansion of the cultivation of major crops such as wheat and maize.
Egypt has also achieved an increase in animal production, from 650,000 tons in 2015 to 850 thousand tons in 2018, and self-sufficiency of birds and poultry by 2018.
Also the state continues to complete the project of 1000 factories, 450 of which have been operated, and to facilitate obtaining licenses for investors.
Among the achievements of the President Al- Sisi, oil supply contracts have been signed with more than one country so that the Egyptian market does not depend on one supplier. It also signed 76 oil agreements with a total investment of over $ 3.15 billion and dozens of bids for oil exploration in the Gulf of Suez and the Sahara In many provinces.
The report also included a reduction of the accumulated entitlements of international companies to $ 2.3 billion in May 2017, from $ 3.6 billion in 2011/2012, a decline of about 51%, which has returned the confidence in the Egyptian economy and the launching of mega projects.
The achievements of the President in the field of electricity, as follows:
– Opening of the 750-megawatt power station of Banha.
– Ain Sokhna power station with a capacity of 1300 MW.
– Power station of the district of Giza with a capacity of 2250 MW.
– 6 October power plant with a capacity of 600 MW.
– Wind power plant in Jabal El-Zayt with a capacity of 200 MW.
– An urgent plan included 8 new stations with a capacity of 3632 MW in eight provinces at a cost of $ 7.2 billion.
– South Helwan power station with capacity of 1950 MW and expected to enter service mid 2018.
– Initiation of electricity linkage projects with neighboring countries.
– Increase the efficiency of street lighting.
– Completion of the introduction of electricity meters before payment to get rid of the problem of evasion of payment of electricity charges.
In the health sector, the report said that the development of the field has led to a reduction in the mortality rate of children and women, as well as the development of 110 hospitals nationwide, and the renewal of more than 3,000 health units.
Egypt under President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi managed to treat 4 times more cases of C virus in Egypt compared to cases treated by the whole world.
In the area of legislative reform, Egypt has jumped 36 centers at once in the global anti-corruption index, following the measures directed by President Sisi to work in the fight against corruption as well as the laws that ratified it.
We have provided you with a topic on the achievements of President Al- Sisi , and you can read more topics through the following link: